EARN MONEY FROM YOUTUBE SHORTS

 


How to earn money from Youtube shorts

I have been making videos on YouTube since 2013 and that is when my passion for this platform began. When I first started learning how to make a video, it was all about producing content for myself and eventually, others too. However, in 2015, I learned more about affiliate marketing and how it can be used in the real world as well as in social media platforms like YouTube. At the time, I had never heard of affiliate marketing before but was really intrigued by what it could do for me. This led me to go into affiliate marketing full-time. After five years of doing it and now working with hundreds of different brands, I realized I didn’t need to just put up random products on their websites and hope for some sales on them. What if they liked and shared those ads? Then maybe someone would click on those adverts and buy something from there. That’s exactly what I did every day for almost ten months until one fateful night. It seemed so easy at first, at least I thought it was! So simple was it! Unfortunately, it wasn’t. All it took was a week for me to figure out everything. But this taught me an important lesson. A lesson that allowed me to create thousands of dollars every single year.

While creating every ad (which you have to do), I created a unique link for each product which was then added to some form of tracking code and once someone clicked on the advert it gave permission to collect a share from the creator. The second step that I did was add other forms of data such as price, description, reviews, and product links where possible. As someone who loves finding new things to try out, I found this extremely useful. By adding valuable information to your video, it makes people interested in watching your ad. Once I realized how much my video would help these businesses, it made sense to keep going. There are lots of tools and software out there that can help you gather information from users and create content around certain events or trends. These include apps like Mix panel which lets you create reports on user behavior, even automatically. You could also use Google Trends to find out a keyword users searched for in 2016 and then start researching similar terms to that. Another tool I found helpful was AdWords
Keyword Planner. Keywords are keywords that are already on the website which link users to products or services. The tool allows you to enter any two words which will show you potential product ideas or services you can promote. After entering two possible words, you can see which ones match the search. If you notice a pattern of words being searched for, then you should consider targeting those keywords. Having other areas of focus aside from just your short videos helps to ensure that while you are uploading to YouTube you are providing value to those creators who want their audience. Many influencers use this tool and will offer their subscribers free access to download a PDF copy of their guide and get tips from experts or other sources, etc.

The most popular method of earning money from YouTube shorts is through advertising. One benefit to using advertisements over sponsorships is that advertisers have control over what kind of ads you can run because every ad comes under scrutiny by our algorithm. They can decide when and for how long to run them or not, meaning this gives advertisers complete freedom over the type of content we have to upload and therefore, reduces competition. Sponsorships also give us a lot of choice. Some may prefer to promote only specific types of goods or services, meaning no restrictions whatsoever. Personally, I enjoy partnering with many companies and having the creative freedom to be able to choose which products they wish to advertise on. The biggest issue behind sponsorship though is that sometimes if a company goes bankrupt, they often won’t make any future profits. This means that unless you have many followers, chances are you won’t be able to recover your investment even after launching a successful promotion campaign. On that note, let me say once again that my experience with affiliate marketing taught me a lot about this way of selling and generating income. While I am still learning about different ways to make money on YouTube, and hopefully, one day when I become successful and earn enough money, I plan to incorporate this knowledge into my business. In the meantime, if anyone reading this has any questions or would like to talk about how you are getting started on YouTube shorts, please feel free to comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IMPORTANCE OF WATER IN OUR LIFE

BENEFITS OF EATING PEANUTS